The Service Coordination Certificate is required for all Early Interventionists who will be functioning as service coordinators for families.
Service Coordination Training is a combination of:
- Completion of online modules. Modules are in the process of development and will be posted by early August 2018.
- Passing online Service Coordinator Exam
- Required observations (Eligibility Evaluation/Initial Assessment, Initial IFSP, IFSP Review or Annual)
- One day in-person training
- Information on modules will be updated as available HERE: http://www.birth23.org/providers/provider-resources/rtsct/
- PLEASE check the above link for information BEFORE emailing Birth to Three with questions. Thanks!
REQUIREMENTS – All requirements MUST be completed PRIOR TO the one day training:
- MUST have previously completed all online modules, exam and received the Initial Birth to Three Certificate
- MUST have previously completed all online modules required for the Service Coordinator Certificate.
- Must have passed the online Service Coordination Exam (will be available early August 2018).
- MUST have minimally completed 3 required observations at your program: Initial Evaluation, Initial IFSP, IFSP Review or Annual.
Register Here for one day training: https://www.protraxx.com/scripts/ezcatalogny/login.aspx?CustomerID=186