Click the links below to learn about a the various family support options in Connecticut.
- Connecticut Family Support Network: www.ctfsc.org
- CPAC – Connecticut Parent Advocacy Center: www.cpacinc.org
- CT Families On-Line– a way to talk to other families on-line Connecticut Families listserv (ctfams) allows everyone on the list to send messages to the entire list. You can talk on line to other families in Connecticut, ask for information from other families, send information you think may be useful to other families, or just follow the dialogue about topics of interest to families in our state. There are two ways to sign on:
- Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Put no message or subject in the e-mail. You will automatically be added; or
- Go to the Onelist site at: www.onelist.com/subscribe/ctfams
- PATH Parent to Parent: www.pathct.org – Sign on and get connected to other families! Ask questions and post topics for discussion with other parents. To sign up call PATH at 1-800-399-PATH or email at: PATHP2PofCT@aol.com.