Here are links to documents that describe formal relationships between the Office of Early Childhood (OEC) as the lead agency for Birth to Three and other agencies in Connecticut.
- State Department of Education (SDE) December, 2015
- Department of Children and Families (DCF) April, 2014
- Department of Public Health (DPH) May, 2017
- Board of Education Services for the Blind – DORS October, 2016
- Early Head Start Programs April, 2017
Note: Not all agreements have been updated since the change in lead agency on July 1, 2015, however the OEC is the successor agency even if DDS is listed.