Service Coordination In-Person Training
July 18, 2018
The Service Coordination Certificate is required for all Early Interventionists who will be functioning as service coordinators for families.
The following pre-requisites MUST be completed prior to attendance at the one day in-person service coordination training:
REQUIREMENTS – All requirements MUST be completed PRIOR TO the one day training:
- MUST have previously completed all online modules, exam and received the Birth to Three Initial Certificate
- MUST have previously completed all online modules required as training for the Service Coordinator Certificate
- Must have passed the online Service Coordination Exam
- MUST have minimally completed 3 required observations at your program: Initial Evaluation, Initial IFSP, IFSP Review or Annual.
- After completion of all of the above requirements, you may attend the in-person training. Once the one day in-person training is completed you will receive the Service Coordinator Certificate. (Printable from Protrax)
Online Modules are completed and detailed information is posted on accessing the modules at For Providers > Professional Development > Required Birth to Three Training
MAKE SURE you leave enough time to complete the modules and exams. There are approximately 10 hours of modules and 2 short exams. If you have technical problems accessing the modules contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 860-509-7557. Thanks!
Register Here for one day training: https://www.protraxx.com/scripts/ezcatalogny/login.aspx?CustomerID=186