Interagency Agreements, MOUs and MOAs
Here are links to documents that describe formal relationships between the Office of Early Childhood (OEC) as the lead agency for Birth to Three and other agencies in Connecticut.
- State Department of Education (SDE) October, 2019
- Department of Children and Families (DCF) October, 2018
- Department of Public Health (DPH) May, 2017
- Board of Education Services for the Blind – DORS October, 2016
- Early Head Start Programs April, 2017
- UConn Health Center – UCEDD April, 2020
Note: Not all agreements have been updated since the change in lead agency on July 1, 2015, however the OEC is the successor agency even if DDS is listed.