Immigrant & Refugee Families – Resource
April 13, 2016
In 2015, 97 refugees were resettled in Bridgeport with the help of the International Institute of CT (iiconn).
IICONN is a statewide provider of legal immigration services that is recognized by the U. S. Board of Immigration Appeals. They offer a full array of legal immigration services, including court representation, victim assistance, and asylum application assistance. They serve clients with critical immigration concerns that include:
- Reunification with family members
- Applying for permanent resident status
- Preparing for citizenship and naturalization
- Resolving issues related to their status as a victim of human trafficking or victim of a violent crime such as domestic violence
- Applying for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
If you know a family affected by any of these concerns, please help connect them to iiconn.
Phone (203) 336-0141
Serving and Empowering New Americans Since 1918