January 12, 2015
We have many exciting trainings coming up in the next several months. Please refer to the Birth to Three Calendar for details.
- January – Early Identification of Autism Spectrum Disorders; Evidence-Based Practices in Early Intervention (Rush & Shelden)
- March – Developing Effective Sensory Diets; Service Coordination; Together We Will: Use a Framework for Social Emotional Success
- April – Young Children’s Play in Early Intervention
- May – Effects of Stress & Trauma on the Social Emotional Development of Infants and Toddlers
- June – The Whole Pie Framework for Pediatric Feeding
- July – Service Coordination
Also listed on the website calendar are opportunities for professional development outside of the Birth to Three System. Remember to check back frequently!