Some babies and toddlers need extra help as they learn and grow. They may need support with:
- Talking and using words
- Crawling and walking
- Grabbing and holding things
Birth to Three is a program built to help all families who have children age 3 and younger with developmental disabilities or delays (or have a condition that poses a high risk of developing one). We can:
- Assess your child’s development
- Look for signs of autism (if they’re 16 months or older)
- Create a personalized family support plan for your child
- Connect you with experts who can meet with your family
If your child needs Birth to Three support, it won’t cost you anything. All of our support is covered by state and federal funds, Medicaid, and private insurance.
How can I tell if my child has a developmental delay?
Our providers can help you figure that out — our evaluations are free and can happen right in your home. You may also want to check out our milestones sheet, which outlines some of the typical skills that babies and toddlers learn by certain ages.
Learn more about who is eligible for Birth to Three.