Dispute Resolution

Very often the quickest and most satisfying way to resolve a concern is to talk with your service coordinator. If you feel uncomfortable doing this you can speak to the program director of your Birth to Three program. If after doing this you still feel the problem has not been resolved you may contact the Family Liaison. She will help you facilitate a solution to your concern. You may also request mediation, file a formal written complaint or request a hearing.

This content is managed by Aileen.McKenna@ct.gov Aileen McKenna's Photo

Not finding what you're looking for?

Search Birth to Three