Below are links to Connecticut’s current Service Guidelines and related documents.
- #1 – Autism Guideline #1-Autism Guideline-Spanish
- #2 – Natural Environments
- #3 – Children with Delays in Speech
- #3 – Speech Brochure
- #3 – Speech Brochure – Spanish Version
- #4 – Infant Mental Health
- #5 – Children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- #5 – Children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing-Spanish Version
- #6 – Nutrition (pending revision)
- #7 – Children with Complex Medical Needs
- Assistive Technology Guidelines Part C Birth to Three (Section 2)
- AT Executive Summary 2014
Activity Based Teaming Implementation Checklist The purpose of the checklist is for Birth to Three providers to gauge fidelity with activity based teaming practices. The indicators found on this checklist are similar to those that will eventually make up the program self-assessment.
Working With Families and community Partners: Here are some links to other information and materials that may be helpful to providers when working with families and community programs:
Connecticut Early Learning and Development Standards – published 2014
Mental Health Resources for Children under Age Three is a list of the mental health professionals who presented at the December 6 meeting at NEAT. It contains their contact information, website information (if they have one) and a brief description of their programs.