Birth to Three has local programs throughout Connecticut to help families.
When we get a referral, we work with a specific Birth to Three program that can lead the evaluation and support the family. The best program for a family depends on:
- Where they’re located — we want to find a program nearby
- The kind of help they need — programs have different specialties
If you’re looking for a program for your child, explore your options below.
- Comprehensive Early Intervention Supports (EIS) Programs. These are general programs that help families with a child’s developmental delays. See all programs that offer comprehensive EIS.
- Autism specialty. In addition to providing standard Birth to Three supports, these programs have experts in helping children with autism. See all programs that specialize in autism.
- Deaf or hard of hearing specialty. In addition to providing standard Birth to Three supports, these programs have experts in helping children who are Deaf or have hearing issues. See all programs that specialize in children who are Deaf or hard of hearing.